Paranormal and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danger of Astral Projection

Go down

Danger of Astral Projection Empty Danger of Astral Projection

Post by Neal Ocampo Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:08 am

According to Wikipedia,

Wikipedia wrote:Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane.
Astral Projection and its manifestation is both vast and subjective to different opinions. But as a believer of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) and a follower of God, here is mine:

2 Corinthians: 12:1-4 said an event that might be a reference to this phenomena.

"I have to boast. There is nothing to be gained by it, but I will go on to visions and revelations of the Lord. I know a man in union with the Messiah who fourteen years ago was snatched up to the third heaven; whether he was in the body or outside the body I don't know, God knows. And I know that such a man - whether in the body or apart from the body I don't know, God knows - was snatched into Gan-'Eden and heard things that cannot be put into words, things unlawful for a human being to utter. "

I believe the point that Paul was making here is that any phenomena that comes from outside the Scriptures 'might' not a reliable source. This does not mean that astral projection that occured there wasn't real, only that he did not confidently depend on it to give him truth or really to benefit himself or other people in any way.

An involuntary astral projection, remote viewing or out-of-body experience, like the Apostle Paul's, should be treated in the same way as a phenomenon that may make a good experience, but can not provide us truth. The only place we find absolute truth is in the Scriptures.

If you encounter someone who is claiming that he got a message from the Lord after having a trance or astral projection like an Oracle then we should analyze the message he is giving if it is really a revelation from the Lord, and if he should share what he had seen or heard because it is directly from the mouth of God.

Holy Spirit leads us to the Only Truth founded in the Torah of Elohim.

However, when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative but will say only what he hears. He will also announce to you the events of the future. [John 16]

If the person in trance denigrates, devalues and completely ignores the God's word then the Scriptures guarantee that that phenomenon manifesting in him has no connection to the Almighty God and to the Messiah.  John says that "keeping his Word" has the Love of God truly completed, and this is how we realize that we are in Him.

But, if someone is having seem to be linked to uncontrolled involuntary astral travel then it may be worth working on not leaving your body in the first place. Too much astral travel or journeying while asleep can negatively affect our rest cycle. Our body sleeps but you wont be rested, which creates problems with stress and concentration..

Before you go to bed, say the Shema prayer:

"Sh'ma, Yisra'el! ADONAI Eloheinu, ADONAI echad [Hear, Isra'el! ADONAI our God, ADONAI is one]; and you are to love ADONAI your God with all your heart, all your being and all your resources. These words, which I am ordering you today, are to be on your heart."

Think about the words, think about making your sleep better. Take a look at the Bible; think about how God watches over you and cares about you. Cuddle up in bed with some good Scripture reading.

A voluntary out-of-body experience or astral travel is a different story. A person trying to have an out-of-body experience in order to tune in with spirits might cause some danger to yourself.

First danger it might bring is when a person attempts to find some sort of spiritual enlightment by accessing the subconscious mind. This practice is connected to Buddhism and even in New Age Philosophy and Paganism. This practice might draw you away from God's word and instead cling to the doctrines or rituals of some religion. It is futile to search for infinite wisdom inside the finite mind of man.

Another one is that when a person tries to leave the physcial body entirely, his/her soul or consciousness (some called it astral or etheric body) traveling to another plane that is not connected to the physical world at all, might stray into the lower planes. This is where the negative entities abide that are always on the lookout for souls that stray into their realm. One might also open oneself up to demons who can tell us lies about the truth of the Lord and confuse our minds. Therefore, possession can always happen, most especially when one is in a place where there are negative hovering spirits around, or if he/she is mentally or emotionally negative.

Third is that it is possible for a person to die while out of his/her body. I think I dont need to explain it further why.Wink 

In conclusion, whatever sort of out-of-body experience we are talking about, the main point to remember is that an out-of-body experience will give us neither truth nor salvation. If an involuntary out-of-body experience occurs in our life, then just consider it as a mental occurence or experience, perhaps, but not a spiritual source of truth.
Neal Ocampo
Neal Ocampo
Administrator and Caftan King
Administrator and Caftan King

https://paranormalandbeyond.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum